Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nyah

Why am I always forgetting to blog? Does it have something to do with never being really...settled? I'll never know. Maybe I should give up? I doubt that. All chaotic thoughts aside, I've made another move. Where this time? New Minas. A great place to live, or so it says on the sign.

Still going strong with the boy. We're coming up on a year now, December the 6th. A year of sticking our tongues out, screaming at the top of our lungs, talking like nerds.....And spending those tender moments together too, there's nothing more beautiful in my world than waking up to his face bathed in the morning sun. I keep trying desperately to plan something for us to do for our little anniversary, our small victory, but I can't even begin to imagine what it will be. Hey, internet, how about some ideas?


A year of being cute, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment