Friday, June 4, 2010

Shoe Ninja vs. Bathtub Pirate

So, the Family has officially acquired their new dwelling, and I'm so excited. We went to see it tonight and my heart just raced! It's the kind of house I live for, so old fashioned and comfortable. The tub made me ecstatic, it's the massive claw-foot kind I left behind when I moved from my childhood home. This has been a good day.

Mirror's Room
Together with Mama and the kids, we're standing in what may be my favourite space, his new room. I'm thrilled about the view from here, but I wish he didn't look so nervous about the window. Sure, there's a little bit of space around the screen, but I'll kill all the bugs for him; I'd do anything for him.

The light in this room makes me ask myself how I could want to be anywhere else. It's the warm orange glow of a sun aching to set on a long spring day, and you can tell she's been fighting with the rain clouds too long. The aura of light catches the orange in his magnificent blue eyes. I can even see myself reflected in his pupils, and I'm smiling. We're going to make memories here.

No comments:

Post a Comment